Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Last Class

Tonight was our last glassblowing class for this session. I'm not planning on taking another class at the moment. Instead, I'm going to focus on renting studio time to practice the skills that I've learned so far.

I'm very happy with how my last piece turned out tonight. Ann got adventurous and got us started putting a foot on our pieces, so of course I had to try one too! Pictures in a couple of days when I pick it up.

Doug - I really enjoyed your classes and have learned a ton of things from you. I planning on attending your demos as regularly as I feel that I've learned just as much from watching you and Pauli than I have from the class. And if you ever need a "punty boy", just give me a holler.

Jeff, Ann and Lauren - It was great meeting you guys. Hopefully we can get up a regular studio routine. I don't have any weekends in April, but definitely planning on one or two in May. I will let you know.

The piece I brought home tonight was an Alex "commission". Last week he asked me to make him a cup. He wanted blue, green and yellow but I didn't have a mix that I liked, so he got just blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment